Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dear Life

Flowing Thoughts - BC, Canada


Dear Life,

I thought I'd take a minute or two to write what's been on my mind.


I still have all my trust in you so don't you worry I'm not going anywhere... But I must admit, you have me a little worried at times. I don't know where I see us in the near future... let alone a few years down the road... Will this work out for us? I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I have only been positively surprised by you so far and I do believe that for every bad moment, you give me so many more amazing ones... I just can't help having a little fear. Scared of the unknown perhaps?

I do want to continue my adventure with you though so please, let's go on and make things happen again... because I'm starting to feel like I need some change. I know that doesn't surprise you! I'm counting on you to make things work between us, now and forever.

Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment