Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Life - New Things

As I said, I'm starting a new chapter in my life: back to my roots, new job, new lifestyle, new priorities etc. So I also need to explore and/or develop new hobbies that I already like, hence me starting this blog. And I also decided to take on photography. 
Like many others, I enjoy admiring pretty pictures, but I also want to decorate my future home with my own travel pictures (as big as they can print!). I want to be able to capture, not only the beauty in the world, but most importantly the emotions each picture emits, so that my home shows my own journey through life. Like art, I want each image to be my own interpretation of the moment. I need to learn how to master each special effect and secret trick so that I can share my experiences with everyone around me...you know what they say: Une image vaut mille mots!


To ensure my success, I bought Lonely Planet's guide to Travel Photography and I'm hoping to know as much as I can and be able to afford my perfect camera by the end of the year. I am certain a lot of you know more than me (for the moment), so any advice suited for beginners would be much appreciated... Feel free to comment directly on here. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Am i jealous cause you will actually DO something with those thousands cray nice pictures you'll take. If you can inspire one person to take action, you've done well my darlin ;)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu me donnes le goût de travailler mes photos de voyage... et de faire comme toi!!

    ReplyDelete