Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Blog

I've been writing for years.. about my personal experiences, feelings, thoughts... and I've always kept every word to myself.
But now, I'm starting a new chapter in my life, so I thought I'd change my writing habits as well! This is actually quite stressful! I have never had anyone read and judge my stories...
I'll do my best to keep you entertained and updated on a regular basis, but please do let me know what's working or not...

I'm hoping to inspire you to see the world through my eyes and understand some of the things I've gone through, good or bad. There is so much to see and explore out there, everyday I am overwhelmed by the endless possibilites and I cannot wait to share my experiences and thoughts with you!

So here I go. I am publishing my first words for the world to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment