Sunday, June 12, 2011

Freedom on Wheels

Horses in the Wild - Rockies, BC, Canada
I always considered myself a free person. With little commitment, I always felt free and confident with my choices. A lot of things I did, I did because I wanted to and because I could.

We can always do what we want, when we want, as long as we believe we can. Unfortunately, not everyone realises everything they can do and not everyone believes that dreams do come true.

I found a new kind of freedom. Who would have thought I'd take on the biggest commitment of my life so far, to experience the freedom that a car has to offer?

This new liberty just goes to prove that things can always get even better! And of course, nothing's too good... I could only settle for the best! Like everyone should.

A new kind of adventure, a new kind of freedom. All possible with this ironic commitment...

No comments:

Post a Comment