Sunday, November 27, 2011

Clichés

Cliché - Here's a word that I believe is very often misjudged. 
What's so bad about clichés? Why does everyone make them sound so negative, like they're a bad thing? 
Well, I like clichés. And I do want to include them in my adventures.... it doesn't mean I never get off the beaten track...

Typically Greek - Santorini, Greece
But why wouldn't anyone want to:

Eat gelato in Italy
Go rafting in the Grand Canyon
Go bungee jumping in New-Zealand
Go for an African Safari
Try surfing in Australia
Spend Oktoberfest in Munich
Attend a Luau in Hawaii
Attend a yoga class in Bali
Ride an elephant in Thailand
Ride a camel in Egypt
Listen to La vie en rose in a Paris café
Share a gondola in Venice
Have tequila shots in Mexico
Order Cosmos is New York City
Have sushi in Japan
Learn to tango in Spain (or Argentina) ?

If that's what clichés are about, all I have to say is: Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment